LPA Small Dot Painting
A colouring starter kit specially designed for little ones aged 18 months and over. Children decorate the 4 illustrated designs dot by dot, using the chunky foam markers. They can add the dots side by side or layer them on top of each other to create their own brightly-coloured drawing style. All that’s left is to close the page...It’s beautiful!
- Dot painting at its finest, perfect for the youngest Picasso; create your masterpiece with the 4 pre-filled, foam tip dab markers, instruction booklet included
- Includes 4, 11 x 8 inch wash and reuse laminated picture folders; color in a do a dot cat, tree, butterfly and turtle in a unique stencil folder that assures success
- Helps develop motor skills, color and shape recognition, creativity, imagination and cognitive development
- Completely non-toxic with washable cards and paint, made from the highest quality materials, tested to meet and exceed all US and European safety standards
- A great gift for the budding artist ages 18 months+