SORRY CLASSIC EDITION
- Relive the fun: The game of “sorry” delighted players everywhere When introduced in the 1930's. Sorry" Is fun to play, and easy to learn. The rules in this game are the same as the 1939 Us version!
- The object: move the 4 pawns under your control from your “start” to your “home”. moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to “home”.
- The sorry card: If you draw a sorry card, take any (1) Pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent's Pawn, sending that Pawn back to their start!
- Contents: heavy-duty quad-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic “sorry” pawns, deck of 44 cards with classic Artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, number of players: 1 to 4
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions