Horseshoes Game Set
- Horseshoes is a fun game of strategy for the whole family
- Improves hand-eye coordination as players learn how to aim their horseshoes
- Components are constructed of durable professional-quality powder-coated steel
- Easy backyard set up-insert the two stakes into the ground about 40' apart (stakes break down for storage and travel)
- Complete set includes four regulation-weight 6½"W x 7"H horseshoes (two blue, two green), two 24"H metal stakes, and carrying bag
- A great addition to a backyard party or family game day-pair with Bocce Ball or Cornhole (sold separately) for even more fun!
- Ages 5 and up.
The classic game of horseshoes has been a family-favorite activity for generations. Add our Horseshoes Game Set to your next backyard barbecue, play date, beach day, or family get-together for hours of friendly competitive fun! This game of strategy will also improve hand-eye coordination as competitors learn how to aim and effectively pitch their horseshoes.
Setting up this two-player game is simple-just firmly insert the stakes into the ground approximately 40' apart, round up your competition, and get pitching! Players take turns tossing their horseshoes as close as possible to the opposite metal stake. The goal? To score as many points as possible, of course! Detailed game-play instructions and scoring rules are included with this game.
Set includes four (two green, two blue) professional-quality, regulation-weighted, powder-coated steel pitching horseshoes (6½"W x 7"H), two 24"H metal stakes that break down for storage and travel, and a durable carrying bag.